Get an Instant-Local-Search-Directory Webpage - Get Traffic from Our RSS Feeds
Enter Your Info in our Local-Search-Directory. TVisio will build your free Instant-Local-Search-Directory Webpage. Then, we'll send you quality organic visitors and targeted traffic back to your weblinks. Enter your Ad or Promotion. Be Yourself, Be original. Some html is ok, graphics and up to 4 photos are optional but strongly encouraged.
Instant-search-secrets, distance-learning, podcast-syndication depends on accurate Keyword searches directly related to Your local communities.
Are you running a local business but remain unconvinced of the validity of local search? Performing keyword searches directly relate to you local community.
David Yancey (CEO of Adjunction LLC -- Adjunction is the developer-owner-operator of the search site with the local focus, Vivante.com), has put together a "Top 10" list of reasons why people are performing local searches...
1) People who want to know what's on in their nearby area.
2) People who want to know what's on within, roughly, a one hour driving radius -- not the same folks, necessarily as those in audience # 1.
3) People looking for local services like restaurants or dry cleaners.
4) Business and other professional people looking for local services -- not the same as the 3rd audience, because these people are busy and use local search a lot, and want the best mechanism for doing it faster.
5) People looking for local personal services. Lawn care, anyone?
6) People who are interested in content about the local area. Not important? Maybe not to you, but the local newspaper people would not agree... nor would the publishers and users of thousands of useful "destination" sites about New York City, the Big Sur, Orlando, or the Napa/Sonoma wine country.
7) People searching for local people -- not just for socializing, but a wide variety of interests.
8) People looking for products, and the local sellers of same - - and with the ability to see if they can get a better deal online.
9) People looking for used products -- Are we all aware that the total money spent on local classified advertising exceeds the money spent on Yellow Pages, which is itself ten times greater than Google's and Yahoo/Overture's combined revenues?
And, of course, my own personal favorite, as a world wanderer:
10) People not from the area, but who plan to visit it.
Obviously, some people in any one of these "audiences" will belong to several of them. But the point is that their search behavior when they are acting as one type of user will tend to differ as they use the local web for different purposes.
The point is... local business has a lot to gain from a properly leveraged Internet presence -- the sort of leveraged presence only an SBI! site can deliver!
WHAT IF I WERE TO TELL YOU THAT GOOGLE HAS APPROVED AN INGENIOUS Search Engine Marketing and Promotion Strategy AND IT IS FINALLY AVAILABLE TO YOU?
+ 1 Widget - Google Enhances Search Favorite Influence & Challenges Chinese Hackers
The +1 button makes it easy for visitors to recommend your pages to friends and contacts exactly when their advice is most useful -- on Google search. As a result, you could get more and better qualified site traffic.
Learn about the Future of Swayable.com - Leverage Your Influence
Multiple-Micro-Markets and their long tails climb a wall of worry. Bill Whetstone reveals how to Re-purpose Your Business. Avoid the huge cost of maintaining status quo and defy the fear and panic running rampant with Whetstone's cutting edge reports embedded in TVisio Socialnomic Stimulus.
+1 Your Favorite Google Search Results A small percentage of Google search users in the United States searching in English will now see a +1 button next to search listings, when they are logged in. Increase your connections, friends and followers within your Google account to enhance getting lots of +1 clicks. Bill Whetstone demonstrates Google Engage and what it can do to build your business.
We're in charge of our own destiny. PERIOD. Invest in Exponential Skillionaires involved in the distribution infrastructure through video trends @ TVisio.Become an Exponential-Skillionaire, tell your Problem Solving story in digital photography, consumer electronics, the web, social software, unified communications, digital and Internet-based television and mobile computing. Video is surging and Whetstone believes it it is destined to be the commonplace content type and interaction model for most people.
Can You Have More Sales, Too? Helping over 90,000 businesses like yours raise profits and build customer relationships using AWeber's opt-in email marketing software for over 10 years.
New Business development buzzword "Mobile-Local" is refining search and advertising via cellphones. If your business is not up to speed with Mobile Local, put the next content niche branding strategy and resources to work for your website. Mobile-Local-SEO
Most of the information web sites ask for when you sign up is unnecessary or unsafe. Identity thieves do damage with your birthday. Make sure you don't post both the date and the year of your birthday on anything public like Facebook. If required to use it for a web signup, use a different date. Never give out all your personal information.
2. Change Your Gender for Less Annoying AdsChange the gender on your account. Setting your gender as male can help you escape the annoying diet or motherhood ads if you're a female.
3. Use HTTPS Whenever PossibleA super easy way to stay safe on the net, and a lot of services will use it by default with a quick settings tweak. Enable it on Facebook, Twitter, and Gmail by ticking a checkbox. Use the HTTPS Everywhere extension, which will use HTTPS on any site that allows it.