Exponential Distribution Gets New Visitors to Your Site & Seen on #TVisio Exponential-Skillionaire Feeds
Don't waste Your valuable time and money using harmful, spammy, click exchange bots. Use this tool to be an exponential-skillionaire and get organic traffic to Your Links and website. Enter your Ad or Promo. Be original and include some html, graphic or photo below. Add your social links. Your YouTube Page etc. Some HTML is ok.
Blogs can increase traffic through the following:
1. If your blog has valuable content, this will attract readers to your blog who will visit again.
Most people who perform searches using search engines are actually looking for information, for solutions. The more helpful and relevant content you have, the easier it is for you to attract visitors and also to turn them into loyal readers and subscribers.
2. With a Blog, you can submit to the many Blog directories that exist online.
By submitting to the many blog directories in the proper category, you can expand your reach to targeted subscribers or readers who wants to read your posting on your area of “Niche”specialization.
3. Blogs promote relationship building and trust with your readers, as it allows you to interact with them. Your readers can refer a friend and imagine the traffic power that can be generated if each one of your reader make a referral.
For example, if you have 500 readers and each one makes a referral, that will be an additional 500 new subscribers, giving you a total of 1,000 subscribers/readers.
4. By attracting search engine 'bot's to visit the site more often.Related Articles
* CSS a Great Optimization Tool * How Can RSS Feeds Help Your Online Business? * Blogging For Business - Great Reasons for Every Business to Start a Weblog * Web Blogs Defined, Explained and Understood
All search engines have a program known as a 'search engine bot' which basically 'spiders' or searches web sites and bring back the results they have to the search engines.
And 'search engine bots' love content, especially pages with related keywords.
The more frequent you update your pages, the more frequent that search engines
A Blog is actually a content management system. If that sounds too technical, a Blog is a push-button publishing system.
There is no uploading of pages to web host accounts, unlike web pages
For example, with Blogger, you just set up a free account, write what you want, and press 'publish'.
Your Blog posting will be instantly published and is automatically hosted for you. The hosting is also free by the way.
5. Blogs can be easily turned into an RSS Feed, for syndication.
With RSS Feeds, your Blog contents can be published by other websites that pulls RSS Feeds based on targeted keywords or content automatically.
By turning your Blog into an RSS Feed, you can also submit to the many RSS directories out there, again expanding your reach you otherwise will not have with a normal web site
6. You can add 'podcasts' or 'videocasts' to your Blog, and reach out to even more people, Audio learners especially 'Ipodders', people who own Apple Ipod and likes to download audio from the Internet and listen; as well as Visual learners.
+1 Your Favorite Google Search ResultsA small percentage of Google search users on Google.com in the United States searching in English will now see a +1 button next to search listings, when they are logged in. Ask Bill Whestone about Google Engage and what it can do to build your business.
We're in charge of our own destiny. PERIOD. Invest in Exponential Skillionaires involved in the distribution infrastructure through video trends @ TVisio.Become an Exponential-Skillionaire, tell your Problem Solving story, spread the word, be in demand, satisfy real needs, Avoid the mediocre middle by taking action. Art and innovation can't be industrialized or monetized in the old ways.
Thanks 4 "Liking" USA Wins the Future (see thumb right)... The Fed must stop sucking up to the Chinese currency manipulators.
Can You Have More Sales, Too? Helping over 90,000 businesses like yours raise profits and build customer relationships using AWeber's opt-in email marketing software for over 10 years.
New Business development buzzword "Mobile-Local" is refining search and advertising via cellphones. If your business is not up to speed with Mobile Local, put the next content niche branding strategy and resources to work for your website. Mobile-Local-SEO
I'm Bill Whetstone, creator of TVisio, Google's #1 Ranked DIY Socialnomic Stimulus. I review Best Practices in Digital Learning and Sustainable Entrepreneurship. My analytics help You profit from socially conscious Contextual Search Advertising. I'm a Multi-Media Artist, Cost Segregation Analyst and Local Search Consultant who recommends Ken Evoy's "Way of the Turtle"