Increase your savings or improve the quality of your current lifestyle simply by spending time on Smart-Financial-Independence and the things that have the biggest impact on your personal finances — things that make hundreds or thousands of dollars worth of difference!
Is It Safe To Consolidate Debt Online?
Many people are looking to consolidate debt online because they're short on time and money. However, it's important to proceed with caution. Take the time to explore what's available and decide upon the best course of action for you.
Some people are motivated to consolidate debt online because they know they can save a lot of money by taking advantage of low interest rates. Others are panicking to find a quick and easy solution to help them deal with a mountain of debt.
Whatever your motivations, a decision to consolidate debt online may be the solution but before you make your decision or offer detailed personal information to debt consolidation companies check to see what they have to offer.
Don't consolidate debt online with the first company that promises to get you out of debt or help reach your goals quickly. If their promises sound too good to be true, you can bet they are.
The Better Business Bureau has received tens of thousands of complaints from consumers that have fallen prey to false representation and unethical practices of some debt management companies.
Whether you want to consolidate online or deal with a debt management company face to face consider the following tips:
* Find out if the company you want to deal with has a good record with related consumer agencies such as the Better Business Bureau.
* Stay clear of companies that fail to offer you a free consultation or those that offer a free consultation which includes little more than a sales pitch that promises to solve your problems if you sign up with them. You want someone who will thoroughly discuss your financial situation, needs and options.
* Don't give your business to companies that charge large, up-front fees to set up or manage the financial option you choose. A modest processing, application or credit report fee may be required though.
* Get all your questions answered and find out what the terms are. Companies that offer high interest rate loans with harsh conditions and penalties built into the consolidation loan are often the same high pressure companies that promise you the moon.
* Find out if the staff that you are dealing with is trained and/or certified to help consumers deal with personal finance issues such as credit, debt, budgeting, bankruptcy and so on. You only want to deal with trained, courteous and accessible staff members.
* Never give out your personal information unless you are familiar with the company, know why they require it and can provide it via a secure server if you're communicating online.
* Be leery of and certainly don't pay anyone that promises to repair your credit without finding out how they can do it legally and how you can do it yourself for free.
So is it safe to consolidate debt online?
Yes, it can be. By all means surf around the net to discover the best place for you to consolidate debt online. Before you decide on a company, do a background check, get all your questions answered and follow the above tips to protect yourself as you work to achieve Smart-Financial-Independence.
Stock Mark Panic is an unholy response to The New Credit Downgrade. Government wasteful spending and easy credit addiction is forcing taxpaying producers to seek safety in Gold. Blaming the Tea Party for the credit downgrade is pathetic. Keynesian Deficit Finance provided big government junkies with a self destruct overdose.
Innovative skills adjust to the current economic recession. Pro-active leaders of the emerging trend seek new untapped opportunities as world markets meltdown. The ability to travel at the lowest unit rate opens new doors to tomorrow's re-purposed economy.
US Debt is secondary to EU collapse. But, so what... While the panicked herd seeks safety, try out a fun and no risk way to Build Virtual Currency on Empire Avenue, a social networking stock market game that scores values directly affected by your participation on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Flickr and Youtube. Empire Avenue If you're not already signed up, Join Empire Avenue Now! You'll get 2,000 eaves free from me. When you sign up, the first thing you will do is to choose your ticker symbol. I am eTVISIO. See my stock price in the right column. Buy me cheap and capture dividends to grow your social network.
Be Prepared. Google+ Skillionaires utilize distribution infrastructure through video and interruptive-media @ TVisio.
Whetstone-Multi-Media shows how video is destined to be the commonplace content type and interaction model for most people.
Can You Have More Sales, Too? Helping over 90,000 businesses like yours raise profits and build customer relationships using AWeber's opt-in email marketing software for over 10 years.
New Business development buzzword "Interruptive-Media" is refining search and advertising via cellphones. If your business is not up to speed with Mobile Local, put the next content niche branding strategy and resources to work for your website. Mobile-Local-SEO
Multiple-Micro-Markets and their long tails climb a wall of worry. Bill Whetstone reveals how to Re-purpose Your Business. Avoid the huge cost of maintaining status quo and defy the fear and panic running rampant with Whetstone's cutting edge reports embedded in TVisio Socialnomic Stimulus.
+1 Your Favorite Google Search Results A small percentage of Google search users in the United States searching in English will now see a +1 button next to search listings, when they are logged in. Increase your connections, friends and followers within your Google account to enhance getting lots of +1 clicks. Bill Whetstone demonstrates Google Engage and what it can do to build your business.